Khamis, April 17, 2008

Rubik's Clock

This is one of the coolest things I ever see in my life. The obsession to Rubik's Cube makes me so impress when I see clock in the shape of Rubik's Cube. The picture above is taken from one of Ebay's web page.

This is the information given on that Ebay's web page ;

> This is cube shape clock.

> It has Time, Temperature, Date Display and Alarm mode. Those mode is changed by rotate U side.

> This clock needs one AA battery.

> Explanation is written by Japanese, but the operation is very simple. Button is only three, "Set" "Up" "Down".

> The size is about 9cm all.

Sources from one of Ebay's web page.

I am on the consideration to buy this coolest stuff.

4 ulasan:

Leena Helttula berkata...

That really is cool!
Thanks for visiting my blog :)

faizalnizam berkata...

Hello, welcome Leena. Thanks for the visit. Yeah, this is rubiks clock is cool.

stacys1175 berkata...

HI, that is so cool looking I have never seen a clock like that. also I did look those towers up and loved them they I have seen pictures of them before my aunt has been to Kuala Lumpur for a vist.

faizalnizam berkata...

Hi stacy. Thanks for being here again. Yeah, I also just found that clock on ebay. Really want to have one because I have an obsession on Rubiks and I have been played it since 2006.KLCC is nice right. One day, you should come to Kuala Lumpur and see them right in front of your eyes, not only on pictures.