It can't be denied that HIV and AIDS might be the most dangerous disease in the world, but do we ever take into consideration how dangerous the disease called "Stroke"? Stroke is a kind of disease which involve cardiovascular.
According to http://www.strokeexperts.com, "The term stroke, also known as a cerebral vascular accident (CVA), is used to describe the rapid brain function loss that occurs when there is a break in blood supply to all or part of the brain. This interruption of flow can be caused by thrombosis (blood clot), embolism (travelling debris from another part of the body), or hemorrhage (ruptured vessel)."
Stroke will show few signs, so if you are having following conditions, please beware and take a wise method by consulting your doctor;
- sudden numbness or weakness on the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
- sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- sudden, severe headache with no known cause
You can read more about stroke on the sources which I have taken from (credits)