Sabtu, Mei 24, 2008

New Look

It has been a while after my last post on 14th May. I left this blog behind just for a while, plus I didn't get so much opportunity to make review on this blog. Today, I decided to change the face of this blog as I did to my another blog. The another blog is using blue and black theme but for this one I choose the blue and white theme because I think it seems more professional. In addition, I keep the 3 columns for better look and wide look.

There are more things to do with this blog soon. So I need time to improve it and can't do it immediately. I don't want to rush because I want the best for this blog and also for another blog.

So fellas, I hope you could have a great time here on this blog.

Have a nice day.

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Thanks for writing this.